Whatever IT is, Be The Shit Out Of It



Hello sweetest hearts that you are to come here and read these thoughts that won't leave me. These thoughts build and build and I release them here in this space hoping that some of you are in this moment, thinking these same thoughts along with me. I hope that when you hear someone else say this shit it stops you from feeling crazy.

Today I'm here saying that you have to stop that tape in your brain that tells you to turn down your flame so that others won't judge you. They will. It's what they do. They'll even judge you if you turn off your light altogether. They're just afraid you won't like their light so they need you to turn yours down so they don't feel alone. How dare you shine without them.

I was just talking with B today about how insanely different each individual is. I find people like me and I know you do too but as much like us as they are, there are still so many night and day differences that we are still an island unto ourselves. And ya know what, I'm more than okay with that. That my dears is what makes us so beautiful. Those most astounding beauty resides there in the person that knows who they are and they are the shit out of it. The people who "try to be" anything are the ones hardest for me to be around. There is no try to be. That's acting like someone else. I'm telling you to be you. People who do not know themselves drain the shit out of me because I feel like I spend all my energy mentally holding them up and trying not to break them.

How do you become a person who knows who they are and is the shit out of it? The first thing you need to do is turn the knob off on giving a shit what others are gonna think. The others that will judge you will not be getting to the end of your life for you and regretting for you that you never lived. Let them stifle their own self and regret for their own self. You my dear are a thing of boldness and beauty, not to be denied freedom, joy, love and happiness.

Don't let any fuckin' body steal your thunder. Roar your ass off and those who want to hear you roar will show up and roar with you.

So are you still here? Great! I'm glad you are in this partnership with me where I write and you interpret my words in a way that tells your own story. There were some of you who read a bit of this and clicked away. That's okay. Maybe on another day we'll meet in that space where we connect. We are all in this together but maybe we don't always have to ride in the same car with those folks that want the windows up. That's all it is really. 

Popular Posts