my favorite things/Oprah eat your heart out



I love handmade, home goods and things that smell good. So, I thought I'd be good to share just a few of my favorite things. It's close to Christmas so maybe you'll find an idea or two to gift to a loved one.
  • My favorite incense. I used to buy these from Susan White (Love and RIP) at New Century Bookstore. So sad when it went out of business. It was one of my favorite stores ever.
  • My favorite perfume oil. I wear this everyday and I love it.
  • Favorite skincare product. I wasn't sure from my test sample but after using it for a while longer I fell hard for it. With my last order she sent me a free copy of her husband's book, Kale and Coffee: A Renegade's Guide to Health, Happiness and Longevity. I haven't finished it but I love what I've read so far. Crazy thing is I had already purchased a copy so I have a spare now if anyone wants it. 
  • This is one of my favorite Etsy buys ever. It is from Umber Dove. It's a tiny piece but so beautiful.
  • Favorite Etsy store period. Buy anything in this shop and you'll be in love.
  • Favorite Tennessee handmade shop. I want a house full of pieces from this shop.
  • Here is my favorite ring. Now I want the opal. Did you know that it is said to be bad luck to wear an opal unless you were born in October? Sorry.
  • So I may not be settled completely on my favorite ring cause this one's pretty special too. Oli Rose Collection really makes some beautiful pieces.
  • My favorite bag ever. I mean ever.
  • How awesome is this tee from Skyline Fever?
  • But ya know this is really my favorite tee right now except for the other three I have from Imogene and Willie. I'll be getting a pair of the jeans whenever I take the time to go to the shop. I don't want to pay that much for jeans that do not fit. 
  • Nothing makes me happier than seeing my little air plants all around the kitchen and living room. I got them from this shop. It's fun watching the new babies show up. I get so excited when I spot a new one.
  • As many of you know this is still one of my all time favorite books. Everyone loves this book and you will too if you give it a chance.
  • My favorite piece of furniture in my whole house is from Real Wood Works. It's our tree stump table. I think if you asked B he'd probably say it's his favorite too. 
Well, that's about it. Happy shopping and I hope you see something you love in this mix. What are your favorite things? Do share.

Comments

Popular Posts