new camera









 

I own a very nice pro canon camera that weights a ton. Since I never do professional shoots anymore I don't really use that camera. I only use my iPhone because it's just easier. A couple of things I'd been thinking about made me take a look at getting something new. For one, as I stated before, I wanted a lighter camera and two, I wanted something that would shoot decent video. The canon Ti cameras do both. I can't remember the latest version of the Ti (maybe 7) because I didn't buy that model. I decided to go back one version to get a better price. I bought T5i and I feel like I will be happy with it. Today I went to the park to walk at lunch so I pointed it at a thing or two just to get a feel for how it will shoot in manual mode.

It's been a while since I did a photo heavy post so I guess it was time.

Popular Posts