okay people

I'm at the beach right now. Well, technically I'm not. I wrote this post on Wednesday 5-14 but you are reading it while I am here. It's been a really long time since I had a whole entire week off of work. Actually I think it has only happened once before in my adult life. I am going to enjoy this. I even left my work phone at the office for someone else to answer.

I know I'm gonna have to do a post about the trip when I get back because it is going to be amazing.

I worked hard before leaving to have plenty of post ready for the entire time I am gone. I'm trying to win you back so I'm not taking a chance on leaving you hanging for a week.

Here I am at the beach with B in 2011. Man, 3 years can do a lot to a 40 something person. We shall compare once I return.
~
~

Comments

Popular Posts