I just need to post to move on



It's time to move that last past down.

How are things going with you? Well, for me, I'm sitting right there on the verge. I can sense it but I'm not sure what 'IT' is. Could it be that I'm about to find that thing that helps me to move more into who I am.? Or the thing that allows me to quit my current job and move into a job more aligned with where I currently am in my growth. I just know the wheels are turning. I keep getting signs. Maybe I just need to work a little more on goals and shifting towards them. I feel good even though I am having a little anxiety I have to work through on occasion. If you ever need some exercises to help you get through bouts of anxiety I think I've got some tricks up my sleeve. Just ask, I'm more than willing to share.

Okay that's about it because anything else I could get into right now might require more time than I have before I take my baked sweet potato out of the oven and have my diner. I'll get back here soon. I have lots to talk about.

One last thing, I hope you like the new look of the blog. That photo is kinda old now. It is a picture I took at Granny Lucy's when it still looked like it did when she was alive. I just didn't want to forget it. This was a picture I took of the table by her bed. You can see the green bedpost on the right side. The green is so peaceful and soothing to look at. It makes me happy. Hope it does you too.

PeAcE

Comments

Popular Posts