Past Life Reading

I  found this listing on Etsy and decided to purchase it just for fun. If anything they say here is true of a past life of mine, then I seem to be caring most of it still with me because a lot of it sounds just like me now. If you want to take the time to read it I'll tell you how it compares to me now at the end.

Past Life Reading
To: Tonya Ruanto
        Hello it is wonderful speaking with you, and I am very happy to get a chance to show you an aspect of your past. I want to thank you for choosing this reading and putting your trust in Dark Secret Creations. Before we begin let me explain a little about past lives. You see we are all eternal beings in physical bodies. All of our experiences we have ever been through is still with us and is a part of our soul existence.
      This lifetime we are about to journey through is one that happened a few hundred years ago. This one was a shorter one. I am seeing that you passed away in your late 20’s as a result of being accused of witchcraft. It was by hanging. I believe and you indeed were a powerful person. You had so much connection with your higher self, and you practiced the beliefs of old and gave honor to the old Gods and Goddesses. I am seeing that you practiced some spells, but they were for good. You never used your knowledge for bad or to gain too much for yourself. You would always think of others, and that is how you got seen. Well it wasn’t seen, but found… You decided to help a woman who was very ill. You gave her some herbs and remedies you had in your book, and you chanted over her. She indeed got better, but it was her mother who didn’t like the chanting you did.
         The woman was fine with it, but her mother was a gossip in town and the news spread like wild fire. They ended up coming for you in the middle of the night after a few weeks of the gossip floating around. There was talk of you spreading sickness and simply healing that woman so they wouldn’t be on your trail. There was talk of you taunting people in their sleep. You were a very beautiful woman, and some of the men would lust after you. And so when they had sexual dreams about you, they would blame you for doing that to them. Giving them sinful thoughts.
         I also see an older woman and man died of natural causes around the same time of one another, and they blamed that on you. Of course you were not to blame, but they thought you were. I am not seeing that you got a trial. You were murdered as a result of their fear of the unknown.
         I wanted to bring all of that through first because it was an important aspect of the life. But it wasn't all... you had many good moments too. I even see a bit of a romance. You were taught these spiritual things from your mother and grandmother. They were both into ancient practices. It was quite natural for you all, but the others who didn't understand made it seem evil. But you were very one with nature. You would sit under large trees just listening to the song of the forest. You would collect beautiful stones, and utilize them for their energy. You would use a part of a nearby creek for healing. There was a small waterfall near and you would use the water for cleansing purposes. It was always very clear water and the stones you would find there were so beautiful. Some natural rock quartz you would find there too. And so you knew it was highly charged water. Nearby that area you met a man. He was a passerby. A traveling soul. So your moments were brief. He was only in the area for a week or two. But during that time you both experienced a lot of passion. He had to leave, and you felt an obligation to stay. Partially because of your mother and grandmother, but also because you loved the natural beauty of the area. You had one time mended a bird back to health. It had a sore wing, and you helped feed him and such until he was better. You did the same with a squirrel. One time in the forest you came across a larger animal, I think a bear. But you spoke to the bear and said you were not going to harm him. You apologized for frightening him and was saying that while slowly backing away. You had a way with nature that really put the essence of magic into your beliefs. And so all of this is still stored within you.
        Now let me explain what purpose this lifetime served. You got to heal that woman, help animals, etc. They went on to spread a lot of much needed love. But also you grew as a result of this. You learned how to overcome and balance your energies during this lifetime. You learned a lot of techniques and rituals as a result of your mother and grandmother. It served its purpose and after that lifetime you went back into the higher realms to continue your soul journey. And you may not have all the similar beliefs, but you will find that you still have this soul knowledge within you begging to be unlocked. 

Here are the things I find in that life that compares to now:
  • I've always thought I smothered to death in a past life (hanging) because of the number of issues I've had with breathing. Even if I see or anticipate someone having trouble breathing I have to remind myself to breath in order not to have an attack where I cannot breath. 
  • I use the spring at Standing Stone on Baptist Ridge to clean my crystals. They have never met purified water. Using natural water just feels right to me.
  • I collect rocks. They are all over my porch railings.
  • I use crystals to keep the energy clear in my home, offices and studio.
  • I do love nature. Hiking is my favorite thing to do in the world. I love to kayak or just find any reason to be next to water.
  • My great great grandmother was a witch on my mom's side through my grandmother. So, my grandmother's, grandmother was a healer but because of the time she was referred to as a witch.
  • I study and administer energy healing. I can actually feel where there is a problem in a person's body like a strong electrical vibration. Starting out it only felt like temp differences but now it actually vibrates in my hands when I find an issue.
  •  I love trees and actually talk to them and I thank them for what they do for us. I especially make sure to talk to the old ones who have been working for us a long time and I do love to sit under or against them.
  • I still don't seek to gain too much for myself. I'd rather give than take.
  • I do feel like I have soul knowledge being unlocked in me all the time.





So that was fun.

Popular Posts