Daily Q's


I'm not sure of the origin of this little practice but I'm pretty sure somehow I go it from Lissa Rankin who I believe to be a gift to this world. This is how it goes. Oh wait. I couldn't resist the draw to go visit Lissa at her site and find her version. The way she wrote about this is way too beautiful not share. You can find it HERE.

So you basically ask yourself these 3 questions and review your day backwards to find the answers, reviewing and answering each, one at a time.
  • What surprised you today? 
  • What touched your heart? 
  • What inspired you?
I do this practice a little different. I prefer to share this with my family and we are just picking it back up. Yesterday was my first day back. B was going to be late getting in so I went for a walk with Sky and we did this together then. Here are my answers:

Surprise - Joe (one of the owners of the company I work for) called me and thanked me for working on a little project that didn't take 30 minutes. Funny thing is he didn't even use my version but he was gracious enough to thank me anyway and to let me know it might look a little different when I got it back. I don't hear from these folks often so this was a sweet surprise. 

Heart - One of the members we care for called in the morning because her worker had not shown up. We apologized that we weren't at our best that day and she said we were the best company she's had. She said our worst was better than all the others best. That almost made me cry.

Inspired - A video I watched on Gaia with Barbara Hand Clow that explained how our species has had numerous periods of metamorphosis and we are currently going through one now and will continue to be over the next 10 years. That is why everything seems so amplified. She explained how in the end we will awaken with a new consciousness. That feels better to think about than thinking we are on a road we can never come back from in this lifetime. 

Give this little exercise a try whether you do it Lissa's way or find your own way. It is good for your head and heart wellbeing. It's my 5:30PM on my list of reminders throughout the day. 😉

Popular Posts