crayons

It's been a while since I wrote anything here. I always try to wait for inspiration to spark before I write and honestly, I have been sparked a few times that I was just not willing to dig deep for in the moment. I thought it would take too many words but I can make this brief.

One thing I've really wanted to say is, I am in his corner. A lady once refused to stand and it started a movement. Thank you Colin Kaepernick for refusing to stand because it's time to start another movement. Thank you. Thank you. Refusing to stand to the words of a slave owner, who used the words "land of the free," while he owned humans, might wake people to this great cause. I hope we look back at what you've gone through for this and see the fruit of it. I think we will. I know we will. 

If an epidemic swept the land that caused every person to go blind how would we go about hating? Peace can ring for all people as soon as all people embrace all people. Leaving people out is the only thing keeping us separate. It is that simple and it is that true. 

If every crayon in the box was white it wouldn't make much of a picture. We need all the colors or else we'll be looking at a blank page. I want this world to be bright and beautiful. I know that you do too.

Popular Posts