this was a strange day

I left home this morning listening to my iRife app and then I had a strong urge to listen to music instead. This song played and it made me cry. I was just about to turn into a blubbering fool, complete with makeup spilling down my face, when the song just stopped playing at the chorus and went to the next song. This was the song that played next and it was the Gary Burr version from his Stop Me If You've Heard This One album. When I told B about it he said that song would have made him keep crying but it absolutely did the opposite for me. It just reassured me that someone is still looking out for me. I knew when I heard, "That's my job, that's what I do. Everything I do is because of you, to keep you safe with me, that's my job, you see" that was a message to me that I don't need to miss him because he's always with me. Before the song could stop playing I saw 4 deer on the side of the road feeding and they all looked straight at me as I passed and then went back to eating without running away.
Over a week ago I noticed my passenger rear tire was low so B put some air in it for me. Today I worked from the road. I had a strange feeling that my tires might be an issue. A time or two I let go of my steering wheel just to see if the car would pull to one side or the other. It didn't but I still felt like the tires were an issue. I drove at least 85 miles and then stopped for lunch. When I came back to the car it hit me how I couldn't seem to stop thinking about the tires so I decided to give them all a look before getting back in. That rear tire rim was about an inch from being flat on the ground. I was very close to an air tank so I drove over and put air in it. That didn't satisfy me so on the way to the next town I called someone that lives in the town that works for our company to ask if there was a place there I could get my tire patched. She sent me to the Gas Hut. They fixed my tire. The guy there told me that it was leaking from the valve stem and that the air was going out of it just sitting there.

Today was just bam bam bam full of strangeness. I know I'm not the only person this sort of intuitive stuff happens to. I'd love to hear stories if anyone has one.

Comments

Popular Posts