tomorrow is the big day

Untitled-1

I am so ready. I have to work tomorrow (thought I was taking off but couldn’t) and I’m going to be so rushed. B is sick with a crazy cough and right now he is beside me trying to sleep it off. We just realized that B has rehearsal for his show tomorrow night but at least it’s not till 8:30. Everything that could go wrong is going wrong. Who knows by tomorrow night I might even be sick. I swear I won’t let it stop me. This all sounds like I’m down about the whole thing but I am not. I am thrilled. I’m excited. I can’t wait till my managers meeting is over in Mt Juliet tomorrow so I can get home and get it all started.

I’m going to talk about this experience a bit. What a crazy thing. I would never have guessed that so few people would be interested in celebrating Peace, Love & Happiness. I guess that is why the world is in such a mess. Folks think peace is for dreamers. They don’t really believe it exists. Next time I think up something like this I’m not going to tell anyone why I want them over. I’m gonna tell them to come over for a get together. I’m gonna say, “We’ll have food, lots of Christmas lights, a fire, sky lanterns, lots of singing and dancing around the fire and we’ll just act like a bunch of half crazy people.” That is exactly what we are going to do. I think most folks would be up for all this but say that we are going to do it in the name of peace and love and they think you are a half crazed hippy. I don’t even care about that. I just hate that folks are going to miss out on such a fun night.

It’s been my experience that when it seems everything is going wrong and you just push through there’s often a sweet surprise in the end.

Good Night Friends.

Comments

  1. I hope your night is fun! I often have ideas for creative get-togethers but then can't think of enough people to actually attend who will get into the spirit of something different. People are just too...afraid?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments reflect who you are. If you see something in me that you do not like, it’s your own shadow that you refuse to see. Work on that instead of working on me. Okay. If you’re nice then thank the rainbows and puppies out of you.

Popular Posts