Goodbye With Love

“We are not our bodies, our possessions and our careers. Who we are is divine love and that is infinite.” –Wayne Dyer 
I never knew Wayne Dyer like you know a friend but in my mind we had a one-sided closeness. I have a library of books just by Wayne Dyer alone. He didn't know me but that is the way that I knew him; through his words. My life will always be better because he lived. There are probably millions of people who feel the same way.

He had Leukemia but was healed by John of God a few years back. They say he died still well. I hope he did. I believe about disease like he did. I think that disease is the body's way of trying to heal the past or heal the soul and healing these issues heals the body. It is the way our bodies cry out to us, like a wake-up call, that it needs a change or that our life needs a change. If he died well then he lived his final moments by all that he taught.



He could be seen as controversial to some but I knew deep in my bones that he was right. We are all God and we are all love. If this is hard for you to accept then you probably live with esteem struggles that make you feel less than the grand being that you are. That makes my soul weep.

In most of the talks he gave over the last years of his life he liked to remind us of passages in the Bible that he believed supported his belief that we are all God which I'll end with:

Psalms 82 -  6I said, "You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High.

John 10 -  34 Jesus answered them, "Isn't it written in your scripture, I said, you are gods?

Comments

Popular Posts