Sunday Hike



Yes, I'm still sick. This is the sick that won't go away. I had this a few years ago and it lasted 3 months. 3 Months of coughing until I choked. It's been more than a month now. I hope I am nearing the end. We hiked a very short bit on Sunday. I was hoping that pulling some fresh air into my lungs might help. I am teaching my Happy Class today and I really hope my voice holds up.

I keep thinking when I feel better I'll post more. Hang in there with me and maybe I'll soon make it so.

I rose before 4 AM this morning because I'm reading this book. I had a practice of getting up to journal and exercise every morning but I stopped a while back. I'm hoping this might get me back into the game. Getting up early does make my day go better. How about you? When do you get up?

Good Day. May it be magical.

Comments

Popular Posts