a little message

he
Hopefully if you made it through your three days you saw that the world didn’t come crashing to a halt without criticism or correction from you during these days. Hopefully you saw that many of the times you wanted to correct someone or a situation and you didn’t, the correction you withheld wasn’t really necessary. Hopefully you are starting to realize you can go through the day and let things be as they are. Turning loose of the reins will allow you to just be there as a witness to the beauty that surrounds you. You are not here to create the beauty but no bask in it.

I am happy but there is no such thing as too much happy and there is no such thing as a perfect human. So, I’ve been wearing my yarn around my wrist right along with you. In fact, I don’t know when I’ll be ready to take it off.

What I’ve learned going through this process with you is that when I start to judge someone else I need to stop and realize my part. I’ve begun even more to ask myself, “what in me needs to control, question or judge this?” The answer is always the same. “I don’t!” When that answer comes back to me I move on. It makes me realize the value of being humble. Hopefully with more practice I won’t need to do this so much and I will just learn to be in a humble and loving state naturally. Hopefully we all will.

Comments

Popular Posts