Waking Up - Part III

I
Everything I'm wearing in this picture is from the men's section.

Over the past year I've been on the road a lot with work. I've listened to audiobook after audiobook. There's been:

The Surrender Experiment by Michael A Singer
Change Me Prayers by Tosha Silver
Outrageous Openness by Tosha Silver
Dying to Be Me by Anita Moorjani
Perfect Happiness by Jon Mundy

...and many many more. Almost all of them have in some way touched on surrendering. These books just kept showing up. I took a lot of lessons from each book but I never intended to ever fully surrender. I kept just enough control to make sure that my WALL did not crack and all the while wondering why my damn wall wouldn't just fall. I just didn't want to let go of all the bad that has happened to me. I thought that just ignoring it and not wallowing in it was enough.

I've let my ego fall back into the arms of whatever there is to catch it and I can already feel my soul smiling. Tiny bits of my inflated male energy is chipping slowly away and I can feel the nurturing coming back into my arms. 

It is my hope that everyone has the opportunity to find their own self after rising up out of the ash and debris that the world buries them under. I'm letting go. I have surrendered.

Comments

Popular Posts