i'm workin' on it

I don't know what is in the air but I just keep finding things I want to work on. I feel like I'm at a great fork in the road and that it is time for me to start a new life. It is so hard to break the habits that have consumed me over a lifetime but I'm trying to little by little. I guess it might be that 50 is looming near. I don't feel 50 and I don't really feel like I'm bothered that I've got only one more birthday left in the 40s before it's here. I think what is happening is that I keep running into more and more information that leads me to want to pursue new things. That actually feels pretty good. It has always be important to me to try to keep evolving. I feel like that is what has always kept me young.

It just occurred to me that I didn't remember to point out why I'm even bringing all of this up. It's just that I have a dozen post at the front of my mind that I really want to write but when it comes down to it I've put myself out front. I've not taken the time to write because I'm busy puzzling myself out.

I do plan to start writing here again but it will probably continue to be sporadic. Maybe I'll soon share a bit about the path that I'm on but in the time in between maybe you could read this. I love that post. It seems like I'm not the only one digging up the ground and planting new seed. 

Comments

Popular Posts