a day in the zone.

I was sitting and that title just popped in my head and I knew I had to write it.

Wouldn’t it be fun to have a day where all is well in the world? I knew you’d say yes so let’s roll up our sleeves and get down to business.

You can have that day almost everyday. You just have to make up your mind, say “I’m doing it today.” Then do it. Eventually you’ll get so good at it that it will become normal to have a good day everyday.

What would that day look like for you? Start with your ideal day and then also try it out on a day when you know you can’t really plan for it to be amazing. I know what a perfect day is for me. So here it is in list form.

  • My mind is at peace and overwhelmed with gratitude for the life I’ve been given.
  • All of my family is well and happy having their own day in the zone whether it’s with me or without me. So, let’s just say everyone is happy.
  • I take a kayak or road trip with family and friends or just me and B.
  • I photograph all the wonder of the world we live in the whole day. If you know me you know I use instagram as my photographic gratitude journal.
  • We eat something fabulous and completely disregard calories and nutrient content.
  • I get a wee bit of exercise paddling or stopping at whatever scenic spots we stop at.
  • I laugh a lot.
  • I sing with the radio or the iPod.
  • I say “why are you so cute?” to B about a dozen times throughout the day.
  • I pick up a small token of some sort to remember the day. It’s usually a rock, shell, bone or fossil of some sort. I never remember what day it goes to but it’s not really about being specific to me. It’s like collecting bits of life.
  • I go to bed feeling filled up and magical.

This was one of those days. What about you? You got one?

154157156158159165168169185170171178189184192193205207

Comments

Popular Posts